CODE OF CONDUCT
ALL MEMBERS OF KZNPSA HAVE AGREED WHEN JOINING TO ABIDE BY THE FOLLOWING CODE OF CONDUCT
1. Every KZNPSA Member will at all times behave in an exemplary manner so as not to damage the image of Practical Shooting, his/her Club or Province, on and of the Range.
2. Every KZNPSA Member will at all times act in a disciplined manner without being instructed to do so and he/she must assist with the picking up of brass, patching of targets and the erecting or dismantling of props.
3. Every Member will guard against the wastage and or destruction of KZNPSA property, thus curtailing unnecessary expense.
4. Every KZNPSA Member will at all times comply with any reasonable request by his/her Team Captain, Range Officer or Match Official.
5. No arguing against reasonable instructions or requests by the Team Captain, Range Officer or Match Official will be tolerated. When a decision is made by the Team Captain, Range Officer or Match Official a Member will accept it without argument.
6. KZNPSA Members will at all times consider other Team Members and will do his/her utmost not to harm his/her Team’s chances of success in a Match.
7. KZNPSA Members will at all times strive to act in a professional, disciplined and courteous manner and adhere to all the rules and regulations of the Province, the South African Practical Shooting Association and the International Practical Shooting Confederation.
8. Provincial Colours will be worn with pride and honour.
This code of conduct will be enforced by the KZNPSA and KZNIRO, who will also institute disciplinary action on any Member found to contravene this code of conduct.
Code of conduct as agreed to by Council in June 1997.